« All Events
2023 November and 2024 Programs–Upcoming
November 20, 2023 @ 7:00 pm - May 20, 2024 @ 8:30 pm
- Check back often for updates to our upcoming programs. The following information is tentative, based upon best knowledge as of September 2023
- November 2023 – Author’s Forum. Jean Jacobsen of the Castle Rock Writers will be the moderator.
- January 2024 – The Denver Museum Mural (not a painting). Information on the people portrayed, its originator and the Denver City Council controversy (book).
- February 2024- Crafting a New American Presidency – the works of John and Abigail Adams. (By the history professor who did the wonderful PowerPoint presentation on George and Martha Washington last February.)
- March 2024 – The DCL’s Archives Department will research and do a presentation on Samuel Allen Long.
- April 2024- Jonny Barber–Former Elvis impersonator known as the Colfax Avenue Expert. Parts of his collection of Elvis and Colfax Avenue memorabilia have been exhibited at the Aurora Museum and the History Colorado Museum (book).
- May 2024 – Aurora Museum (connection with MV)
- July 2024- MUFON
- August 2024 – Colorado Geology, including landscape changes and local dinosaurs.