- The HRHS provides monthly Programs that are open to Members and the Public.
- Programs are on the 3rd Monday of each month starting at 7:00 pm, generally lasting until 8:30 pm.
- Doors open at 6:30 pm
- Location: Highlands Ranch Southridge Recreation Center, Upstairs Auditorium (accessed by elevator or stairs.)
- 4800 McArthur Ranch Road, Highlands Ranch, CO
- $3 Suggested Contribution for Guests, Members Free
- Please register for each program as this helps in knowing approximate amount of refreshments and chairs needed.
- Enjoy an evening of educational, historical entertainment.
- Join the mailing list to receive information about our programs and tours. (Link below.) We will notify you of programs and activities. Hope to see you there!
- For further information on any program, or to PRESENT a program, contact Sara.
Registration is on a first come first serve basis and is based on space available.
For some popular events, Current Members will receive priority reservations.
See the Membership Page for information on Membership opportunities.
Photographs of participants and /or video recording of the program may occur.
Please silence your cell phones during the presentations.
Our book “Images of America—Highlands Ranch” is available for purchase at most meetings, as well as frequent guest speaker’s books and book signings.