2022 HRHS Tour Season
Have fun while learning new and interesting facts about the local Denver Metro area as we visit a variety of locations, some historical, some obscure, some well known, all interesting, and all guaranteed to be enjoyable. Most are small group, led by local and experienced guides.
More tours coming, check back often.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Members have priority. Tours will be opened up to non-members, at an additional fee, after a few days of publication, if space is available.
- A Waiting List will be maintained for each tour, if possible.
- Payment must be RECEIVED within 7 days after registration in order to secure the Registration.
- Payment by check when Mailing it in. Additionally, Cash or Credit Card accepted at the Monday meetings.
- Online Payments coming soon!
- Credit card payment will be accepted for some tours.
- Every adult participant must sign the Tour Registration Form.
- Click and complete the ONLINE Tour Registration Form
- Or Click and complete the pdf/hardcopy Tour Registration Form, which needs to be mailed into the HRHS along with your payment
- Payments and Forms to be made to and mailed to HR Historical Society, PO Box 631334, Highlands Ranch 80163
- Click for Membership Form
- If you must cancel, please notify us right away.
- After the Final Payment Deadline or once tickets have been purchased, you will be refunded only IF a replacement can be found.
- You are encouraged to find your own replacement.
- On the event day, If the RTD bus is a NO-SHOW (breakdown or whatever), payment is NON-REFUNDABLE
- Please make checks payable to: HR Historical Society
- Mail checks to
Highlands Ranch Historical Society
PO Box 631334
Highlands Ranch, CO 80163
RTD Tours Special Information
- Departures and Arrivals: University/C-470/Dad Clark Park & Ride, northwest corner of University Blvd. and Dad Clark Dr. Highlands Ranch
- Official address of the Park & Ride Point: 8392 S. Burnley Ct., HR
- Bus pick up time is TBD on all trips – You will be notified in advance by HRHS
- Bus fare, Exact change /CASH is required. You will pay the bus driver directly as you board the bus.
- All special service coupons might be accepted for payment on Senior Ride.
- MOST Rides are $3.00 round-trip for seniors 65 or older, or $6.00 if less than 65 Yr.
- Regional fares are $5.25 round-trip for seniors 65 or older or $10.50 is less than 65 yrs.