2022 HRHS Tour Season
Have fun while learning new and interesting facts about the local Denver Metro area as we visit a variety of locations, some historical, some obscure, some well known, all interesting, and all guaranteed to be enjoyable. Most are small group, led by local and experienced guides.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Members have priority. Tours will be opened up to non-members, at an additional fee, after a few days of publication, if space is available.
- A Waiting List will be maintained for each tour, if possible.
- Payment must be RECEIVED within 7 days after registration in order to secure the Registration.
- Payment by check when Mailing it in. Additionally, Cash or Credit Card accepted at the Monday meetings.
- Online Payments coming soon!
- Credit card payment will be accepted for some tours.
- Every adult participant must sign the Tour Registration Form.
- Click and complete the ONLINE Tour Registration Form
- Or Click and complete the pdf/hardcopy Tour Registration Form, which needs to be mailed into the HRHS along with your payment
- Payments and Forms to be made to and mailed to HR Historical Society, PO Box 631334, Highlands Ranch 80163
- Click for Membership Form
- If you must cancel, please notify us right away.
- After the Final Payment Deadline or once tickets have been purchased, you will be refunded only IF a replacement can be found.
- You are encouraged to find your own replacement.
- On the event day, If the RTD bus is a NO-SHOW (breakdown or whatever), payment is NON-REFUNDABLE
- Please make checks payable to: HR Historical Society
- Mail checks to
Highlands Ranch Historical Society
PO Box 631334
Highlands Ranch, CO 80163
RTD Tours Special Information
- Departures and Arrivals: University/C-470/Dad Clark Park & Ride, northwest corner of University Blvd. and Dad Clark Dr. Highlands Ranch
- Official address of the Park & Ride Point: 8392 S. Burnley Ct., HR
- Bus pick up time is TBD on all trips – You will be notified in advance by HRHS
- Bus fare, Exact change /CASH is required. You will pay the bus driver directly as you board the bus.
- All special service coupons might be accepted for payment on Senior Ride.
- MOST Rides are $3.00 round-trip for seniors 65 or older, or $6.00 if less than 65 Yr.
- Regional fares are $5.25 round-trip for seniors 65 or older or $10.50 is less than 65 yrs.